是从一个男朋友在德国的 女同学说的
楼上的意思是说根本没有这么一回事了??
希望澄清啊!!
谢谢!!
发表于 2003-8-21 19:44:13 | 显示全部楼层
请luft给打听一下吧,大家都很关心的:)
发表于 2003-8-22 23:22:10 | 显示全部楼层

hehe, I can do it. It is not easy to give a good answer

It is decided according to the duration of your program. Okay, take the example of 2-year program. Someone get one year first and next year he/she can the left one year. Someone will get the whole two year first. Why? It is up to what kind of the officers you will meet.   However, if you do not finish your program in two years, you can get one more year or half year after you get the permission from the department. To this point, you, sky_0130, are right. The maximum time is 3 years for international program.
 楼主| 发表于 2003-8-25 21:46:47 | 显示全部楼层
首先,非常感谢这位仁兄的真诚细致的回答,不过,由于是英语
在下还有点不明白,某些句子的意思
Someone get one year first and next year he/she can the left one year. Someone will get the whole two year first.
关键是那个get,这个动词的含义不是很理解
笔者有时间的话,还希望再多加解释以下,别的同仁有可以理解的
帮忙指教下·!!
谢谢了
发表于 2003-8-25 22:01:38 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的那位的英语很有个性的!我懂!
发表于 2003-8-25 23:01:59 | 显示全部楼层

It is shamed to write in English without help of digital dictionary

Okay, I give it try one more time.

Now assuming you get admitted by a two year master program and you are in your Uni. When you verlangern( this is a germany word. I know here there is a precise english word but it totally goes away from my mind) your visa in the Auslanderbuero( I think it is this place, anyway, you know where you should go). If you are lucky, the officer will give you the permission of 2-year stay in Germany because your program last 2 years. However, many guys only get the permission of one year stay. It means you have to go to Auslanderbuero in the following year. It means that you have to turn in 25 Euros in the second time.  With respect to the reason, who knows? Maybe you are not well addressed.

Is it understandable?

To happyman, do not get me more depressed on my english level. It hurts, you know.

Good luck, anyone.
发表于 2003-8-25 23:03:18 | 显示全部楼层

Schade, it should be "I give it a try"...

Schade, Schade.
发表于 2003-8-26 12:05:49 | 显示全部楼层
如果两年的国际课程上完了,想再留在德国一段时间,该怎么办呢?
发表于 2003-8-26 15:20:59 | 显示全部楼层

All of people say they cannt finish their Thesis before the deadline.

Then usually the department will allow you to study one more semester, or two semesters if you are lucky. Of'coz, it is decided by your department. However, they are nice enough to agree although they know it is your trick because they lose nothing.
发表于 2003-8-26 17:36:33 | 显示全部楼层
请问楼上的仁兄,念了几年了?是那所学校的国际课程?
发表于 2003-8-26 18:20:13 | 显示全部楼层

Only one year plus 5 days

My first stop was in Stuttgart then I moved to Kaiserslautern. You can go to the second topic of ada80. There wiil you find other several pieces.
发表于 2003-8-26 18:39:12 | 显示全部楼层
zhuzhu_xiao,如果从学校毕业以后,还想在德国呆下去,该怎么办那?
发表于 2003-8-26 20:19:52 | 显示全部楼层

Why will so many guys delay the date to leave the campus

(they 'lie' they are unable to get the thesis done as the program requires)

only because they mean to find a job in Germany. If you can find a job in Germany, it also means that your employer is willing to write the proof that you have the rights to continue living in Germany. Through this way you could manage your visa valid. Where is the job? It exists anywhere you are enough qualified---Uni, research centers, company, and so on. As we all know, however, it is very hard to get a job offer now because of the well-known reasons. Another reason lies in that the employers are not willing to write such a proof mentioned above. It is quite troublesome(For the details, please refer to someone who already works in Germany). There is another minor reason that why it is hard for our chinese to find a job in Germany. The EU now is making its number bigger. So, the germans would like to afford the opportunity to the same one from the previous east European areas. They are one family.

Of'coz, do not be upset. We have some advantages over others. Our economics is increasing. You are able to find a job commuting between the two countries. But do not expect that you have such a good thing from the start. On the other hand, keep your mark good, normaly beyond 1.7, it is better beyond 1.3. Then you have a higher possibility to find Phd position in the whole European continent. And it will be also easy to go back to Hangkong and Singpore(wrong word?). W.r.t U.S. it will be another story, right?

Hope it is helpful.

Cheers,
发表于 2003-8-26 23:53:07 | 显示全部楼层
zhuzhu_xiao
说得好,多给大家讲讲吧!
发表于 2003-8-27 00:40:55 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2003-8-27 10:11:08 | 显示全部楼层
好人啊,以后多讲讲这方面的,我很关心留在德国的情况
现在的感觉是最好在国外有工作经验,没有的话到了国内找到好工作还是很难很难,尤其北京上海
发表于 2003-8-27 13:43:12 | 显示全部楼层
zhuzhu_xiao,听说德国大学是没有教材的,很多人都是在国内买了带过去。国际课程也是这样吗?而且有些书在国内是很难买到的。
发表于 2003-8-27 15:02:32 | 显示全部楼层

Thanks

W.r.t the referrence books or texts, you are right there is no standard text avaiable in your lecture. So, writing down the complet and neat notes dominates the whole semester. Some of Profs or most of them are nice to afford the skripts which show up in the form of printing version(that you can buy in 3 to 7 Euros) or ditigal version you can download and print by yourself. Besides, at the beginning of the semester, especailly in the first lecture, the Prof will list the literature closely related to his contents. These literature are in the library but maybe just a few of them or only one. So be sure to be the first bird.

According to my own experiences and opinions, reading chinese books is not a good habitat. I never do it. Try to read and think in English. It pushes you to read more materials. It forces you to ask for help from the Profs and your tutors.( It really impresses them by such a way, haha). I think there should many exams held by oral. So exercising your thinking and speaking in English without translation will help you a lot.

Decide your flight date, frankliu? Go well with everything.

To others, yep, oversea working experiences are very valuable assets. After you adapt to everything here, try to get an intership.
发表于 2003-8-27 23:28:58 | 显示全部楼层
十分感谢zhuzhu_xiao说了这么多很有价值的东西,受益匪浅。我打算九月21号左右过去。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|ABCDV网站,版权所有:北京佳景时代文化有限公司 ( 京ICP备19037940号-1 |||| 京公网安备11010802012322 |||| 工信查询网址: https://www.beian.miit.gov.cn )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 20:13 , Processed in 0.083858 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.