立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2177|回复: 0

Fashion news

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-28 11:34:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 polooutlet 于 2011-6-28 11:35 编辑

The brand, founder Ralph lauren said: "I'm not a strong meters and i. do mean strong". "I don't even like" tide "side. The elusive" fashion ", never even affects me." I care about, and it is a lasting, eternal, common style, not "tide".

Rugby brand essence, Lauren showed fashion said: "no." It extract, from the traditional classical, become more modern transformation, more fashionable, driving the whole history of the update and continue to fashion.
Football clothing, obviously is Ralph Lauren, is the flavor of the young Lauren showed) and green flavor. The Baltic football changed this formal elegant design, began to tide front: graffiti skeleton birds and animals... Ok, so be employed to can reflect in the football series of breath, more young people.
The interpretation of the football to the United States, also not only Lauren showed higher schools is the image of the elite image, Lauren showed rugby in the western United States including farm pastoral scenery, India's aboriginal peoples in culture, by the glamour of Hollywood, recreational sports, as if in recent years has added more hip-popular influence. 40 years, a love of life, disguise Lauren showed to promote the brand growth.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|ABCDV网站,版权所有:北京佳景时代文化有限公司 ( 京ICP备19037940号-1 |||| 京公网安备11010802012322 |||| 工信查询网址: https://www.beian.miit.gov.cn )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 01:54 , Processed in 0.075987 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.