只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3336|回复: 0

[求助] 申请tu darmstadt时,填申请表碰到了问题

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-5-20 21:52:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我申请的是information and communication engineering, 国际教育课程,现在是大四在读学生
学校要求在填申请表之前做一个interview,其中有两个问题我不懂,请大家帮帮忙
一个是
You must have completed the Studienkolleg with the assessment test (Feststellungsprüfung) in order to be admitted directly to the university.

Have you successfully completed the assessment test (Feststellungsprüfung)?

Yes:  I have successfully completed the assessment test (Feststellungsprüfung).
  No:  I have not yet successfully completed the assessment test (Feststellungsprüfung).

这个考试指的是什么?以及studiencolleg是什么?

第二个
In your case, the rules for admission depend on the acquired school-leaving-examination and the already completed number of years of study.
If you have already completed a German Studienkolleg you can be directly admitted to study. The assessment by the akademische Prüfstelle in Beijing (APS) is an absolute condition for application to a German university.

Which of the following cases applies to you?

a):  I have completed my school leaving examination after 12 school years, but have not attended a Studienkolleg.
  b):  I have completed my school leaving examination after 10 or 11 school years, but have not attended a Studienkolleg.
  c):  I have successfully completed a Junior College Program at a recognised Chinese university, but have not attended a Studienkolleg.
  d):  I have already attended a Studienkolleg.

这个问题我应该选c还是d?作为在读大四学生,即将毕业

谢谢大家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|ABCDV网站,版权所有:北京佳景时代文化有限公司 ( 京ICP备19037940号-1 |||| 京公网安备11010802012322 |||| 工信查询网址: https://www.beian.miit.gov.cn )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 20:43 , Processed in 0.085988 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.